22.3 C
Ghana
July 13, 2020
Clickongh

A man got electrocuted from his phone which he left charging throughout the night

CelebritiesBuzz
A man got electrocuted from his phone which he left charging throughout the night

A young man has passed on sadly after he was electrocuted in his sleep from the phone he left charging throughout the night.

It is a normal phenomenon in most homes, where people leave their phones to charge throughout the night.

However, this man wasn’t lucky as he placed the phone closed to his body…

View On WordPress

Related posts

The Ultimate JavaScript cheat sheet

admin

admin

Rema reacts after Rihanna happily jammed on his ‘Dumebi’ song

admin