Republic of Ghana is a country along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa.
Do you sometimes have a regretion of being a citizen of Ghanaian? Worry no more because, these tips are going to make you feel proud of your beloved country.
First of all, Ghana is considered as one of the most peaceful countries in Africa. Research by Global Peace Index indicates that Ghana is ranked the 4th most peaceful countries in Africa and the 44th in the world. This is based on the fact that, Ghana has never experienced civil war.
Again, the sense of humor by the people of Ghana towards human in general makes them unique among others, their indiscriminative mindset can’t be left out.
Also, the unique and beautiful culture of the people of Ghana is so tremendous. From their way of life, their style of dressing, their delicious meals, to their various languages.
In terms of productivity, Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world. Between the year 2018 and 2019, Ghana was estimated to have produced about 900,000 tons of cocoa beans.
Finalizing, Ghana is a home to the largest artificial lake in the world. The Volta lake of Ghana extends from Akosombo in the South to the northern part of the country.
Briefing in accordance,
1. Ghana is one of the peaceful countries in Africa.
2. The people of Ghana has a great sense of humor towards themselves
3. Ghanaians are known for their unique and beautiful culture and tradition.
4. Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in terms of productivity.
5. The largest artificial lake(The Volta lake) can be found in Ghana.