Henry Quartey is a Ghanaian politician and member of Parliament representing the Ayawaso Central Constituency in the Greater Accra Region.
He was born on the 12th of March, 1971 in Otublohum; Accra, a town in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana.
Here are 5 facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Henry Quartey
- Henry Quartey was the Managing Director at B.B.C. Trading from the year 1992 to 1996.
- He was the Regional Director of Dalebrook Company Limited from the year 1997 to 1998.
- He was the director at Pecoll Aluminium Systems from the year 1995 to 2000.
- He has been an active member of the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA) since it’s inception in the mid 1990’s.
- He is a former Deputy Minister for National Security.