Joseph Makubu is a teacher and also serves as the regional secretary of the NPP in the newly created Oti Region.
Although amputated in his right leg, Joseph Makubu is a force to reckon when it comes to his role in the National Patriotic Party in Oti Region.
Here are 5 things You Probably didn’t know about Joseph Makubu
- Joseph Makabu had his senior high school education at the EP Senior High School at Saboba in the Northern region of Ghana.
- He is a teacher by profession and serves as the regional secretary of the NPP in the newly created Oti Region.
- He bagged a degree in Acturial Science at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- He is currently pursuing a PHD in Finance at the University of Ghana Business School.
- If selected, Joseph Makubu would be the first ever Regional Minister Amputee.